Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Upgrade on TV not activated

Hi, two days ago I upgraded my package. I added Sky Sports but it's still not activated. I was told to ring after 24 hours if it wasn't on but i'ts impossible to get hold of anyone at all. Anyone know what I can do? I'm hoping to be watching the Sports over the weekend. Thanks. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Upgrade on TV not activated

Firstly make sure you're checking the SD versions of the channels from 511 upwards, unless you're paying the £7 HD supplement to get the channels in 501 upwards.

Second, how did you do the upgrade? If done over the phone, it's normally immediate. Online can be upto 48hours.

All that said, try following Home > Help & Settings > Help > TV Care > "I'm missing some channels"

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

OH

My

God!!

What an idiot I am. Yeah they're on. Just had to scroll to next page. Thankyou so much. Go on, you can have a laugh at this old man now hahahaha

Thanks again. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Nah... Sky Sports are probably the only channel addition where the HD variants are chargeable, and if you don't realise...

Glad you got it working, that's the important bit 🙂

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi GlynRobbo

Just to add to the advice from japitts. Your TV guide should indicate what channels you're subscribed to.  The channels will be highlighted.

Regards

Lee_R 

0 Kudos