Menu
Rambo76
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Upgrade not activated

Hello, yesterday we upgraded to the “Ultimate Oomph Bundle” as yet the Movie Channels have not been activated on my Existing V6 box. They are available on the app but not TV? How long does this usually take.thanks

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgrade not activated

Hey there Rambo76,

Welcome to our Community Forum and sorry to hear that the upgrade to the Ultimate Oomph bundle hasn't gone as smoothly as expected. I've taken a peek at your details and can see that you've spoken to an agent since you last posted and the necessary arrangements have been processed for you and please check your online account to see it's status. Are you able to watch the Movie Channels on your TV box after contacting us? Please let us know so we can help.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Rambo76
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply Lisa

if you have seen my notes then you should be aware of the situation, I don’t particularly want to go into things here as it is a public forum and the things I would like to say are not for this arena.

in summary though yes I can watch sky movies on the one working V6 box I have and I have been assured my other upgrades have gone through. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the update, how are the services looking today since the arrangements were made to resolve this?

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos