Menu
Keri13
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

UHD MOVIES

Hi, I have the ultimate oomph bundle and have noticed that I can't access any UHD channels, I thought that if I had the top package then I would get it for free, was told this by an agent when signing for Virgin that this would be the case??? How do I go about sorting this out ???

0 Kudos
WoahWoahUser
Dialled in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: UHD MOVIES

@Keri13 wrote:

Hi, I have the ultimate oomph bundle and have noticed that I can't access any UHD channels, I thought that if I had the top package then I would get it for free, was told this by an agent when signing for Virgin that this would be the case??? How do I go about sorting this out ???

existing customers don’t get it included. Virgin want the already high paying customers to pay even more.  

edit: it’s £6 per month extra 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: UHD MOVIES

The UO is a combination of services, but on TV you have...

Maxit, Sky Cinema, Sky Sports HD & the kids add-on

Maxit includes access to the 2 x UHD broadcast channels that VM carry - Virgin Ultimate (channel 228 from memory) & BT Sport Ultimate (ch 531 IIRC) - don't quote me on the channel numbers...

"Sky Entertainment" UHD VoD is a separate subscription, which is included for recent "new customers" who've chosen the UO bundle. Any existing customers migrating to UO will have had to specifically request this. Given that you're posting in the V6 board, I assume you're an existing TV customer - so unless you've specifically asked for the UHD VoD add-on, you likely won't have it.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos