Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

UHD MOVIES

Hi all, 

Was searching for movies to watch tonight and thought about Spider-Man: Far From Home.

The label alongside it showing the definition shows UHD suggesting it can be viewed in that format. It’s important to note this as Homecoming was labelled as HD.

im curious as when I chose to watch It the only option is HD. Am I missing something quite obvious? I’m watching via Sky Cinema but even Virgin Media Store only offers FHD. 

Far from home is a great movie also😛

On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: UHD MOVIES

Although 4k movies and sports are supposed to be coming to Virgin in 2020 it still has not happened yet and no one knows if it still will this year

0 Kudos
Superstar
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi invest in an Amazon fire stick that is 4K capable if you like films you will get 4K content on Prime Video and Netflix fantastic value for money compared to the cost of Sky Cinema and better content with masses of box sets, as you have invested in a 4K TV you might as well get some way of viewing in that format. Regards Micky

0 Kudos
Just joined
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I literally just noticed the same thing on a few films. They have the UHD tag, but there doesn't seem a way to view the films in that format.

I hope that means an update will come and UHD will be available to select! - here's hoping 

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yeah I’m aware of this but it’s the label alongside it showing UHD which suggests it can be viewed in that resolution but there’s no options for it.

Don’t know how long it’s been like this though so unsure if it’s a teaser that it’s due to come in soon.

0 Kudos