Menu
Nas76
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Tv

Had full virgin package in since 27th April nothing but problem with my m500 dropping from 280 to 20 now no catchup on demand or search function thinking I shouldn’t have swapped from sky anyone having these problems also v210 error message 

0 Kudos
Ollie_Wilson
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv

@Nas76 wrote:

Had full virgin package in since 27th April nothing but problem with my m500 dropping from 280 to 20 now no catchup on demand or search function thinking I shouldn’t have swapped from sky anyone having these problems also v210 error message 

Afternoon @Nas76 ,

@If you want I can take a look remotely to see if there are any underlying issues on either the network of your equipment? DM me and I’ll need some further account details to check from my end.

If my answer was helpful to you please mark you post as helpful answer and consider leaving kudos.

Cheers, Ollie

Want to do right by your nearest and dearest and both earn a £50 credit off your bill? It's simple, Just text ‘RAF 36239 Ollie Wilson to 80011 with your postcode, account number, friend's name and phone number, so we can call them now. Why wait, get others to receive superfast broadband!!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst being in lockdown from home. Find out more

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos