Menu
Forum Team (Retired) Louise_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 11 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv keeps going off

Hi Karin1

Thank you for getting back to me I have now resent the private message to you.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Louise

Forum Team

New around here? Find out more about the Community by checking our "Getting started guide"

0 Kudos
Karin1
Tuning in
Message 12 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi Louise sorry to bother you again, the man came Saturday to sort out our problem, he came with a new box but said it was just the lead that was the problem, he changed it but it’s made no difference, he did leave his mobile no and I text him to say it was still going off and he said he would bring another box, That was yest morning, I’ve text him again to ask when he’s coming but heard nothing, We are really fed up with this now, could you please help? Thanks Karin

0 Kudos
Jules1976
Joining in
Message 13 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Mine too. Absolute nightmare. Call outs galore. It's been happening to my TV since last year. I have videoed it happening as by luck when the engineer comes it stops !

Had new v6 box since xmas. Its started happening again tonight.

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 14 of 14
Flag for a moderator

You have joined a year old thread - would have been better to start your own with details specific to your situation. But, first question, have you changed the HDMI to new "good quality" one? Have you tried different HDMI ports on the TV. And.. if you plug the V6 in (with the new cable) to a different TV or a computer monitor - do you still see the problem?

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos