cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv channels say not subscribed

HarryAdams2020
Just joined

I recently got an extra tv box but i dont have access to Skysports or Skymovies even though they are in my package and are avaliable on main tv, i have tried everything like restarting tv and going through missing channels on tv box but still no luck.

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @HarryAdams2020 

You've followed all the correct procedures, sorry to see they didn't work.

It looks like the codes for the missing chanels haven't been sent to the box. You will need to contact VM to have them sent to update the box.

The best method and time to contact them is to call  150 from a Virgin landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am when lines first open to avoid call queues.

Replies from the following methods aren't instant, roughly around 4 hours at times, often longer, as telephone calls take priority dependent upon staffing availability and call queues

You can text VM on 0753 305 1809 or speak to the team on WhatsApp on 0730 532 7112. 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @HarryAdams2020,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

I'm really sorry to hear of the issues that you're having with your new box, I have looked into this and can see that you have spoken to the team and the issues have been resolved, is that correct? 

Regards,

Steven_L