Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tv box

• Hi my tv box will not connect and is making a connection noise. A white tv box is on the screen with an arrow flashing pointing to it .
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv box

Are you able to post a picture of this? Others may be familiar with the specific error, but it's not something I've come across previously.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Problem sorter
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv box

Hi GlennDavidson,

You need to turn off with the rocker switch at the back of the box, then hold the + and standby buttons together and then turn the box on and wait till you see the welcome screen. If that fails you need to call in and report a fault.

You could try the text messaging service.

Just send  a text with a description of TV Faults  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 2 faults, but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos