Menu
Emilyandedward
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Tv box not working

Hi, I have a Virgin 6 box and it has stopped giving out a signal.  I have tried switching on and off but that does not work

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv box not working

Hi there @Emilyandedward

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first ever post - I was sorry to understand that you're having some issues with your V6 box at the moment. 

When you advise it's not giving out a signal - can you elaborate on that for us? Do you have any lights on the front of the box (red or white)? Any error messages on screen? Is it stuck on the Welcome or Loading Up screen?

After locating your account from your forum information, I can see that you were impacted by a known area issue last week; this issue is a long term issue and will only impact the services intermittently and will be linked to things like your OnDemand or interactive services. This would not impact the general use of watching the TV channels. This has been raised under reference number F008024463 with the estimated fix date of 23rd September. 

Currently I am unable to do any further checks as we're not getting a signal from your box - it is advising it may be switched off. If that's not the case and you're still having issues, please do let us know and we can go through further diagnostics with you. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos