Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tv V6 box

I have only had Virgin over a week - my second box keeps rebooting and saying they found a serious problem with my DVR. Meant to be fixed in 3 hours been like that since 9am and can’t get through to Virgin can come please help 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Tv V6 box

Looks like you have the dreaded “green screen of death”.

Your box has a faulty hard drive, & will need replacing.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Do you know best way to contact customer services tried by phone yesterday and was on hold 3 hours and still waiting for a message back from them 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@Adambarnes12 wrote:

Do you know best way to contact customer services tried by phone yesterday and was on hold 3 hours and still waiting for a message back from them 

The only other way is to wait for a Forum Team response here, which can take a few days.

PS. Posts marked as helpful answers can result in staff thinking the matter is resolved, so I would advise you to remove it (for the time being).

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos