cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv V6 box pixilating on all channels

Fuzi0n
Joining in

As with others i have pixel break up on all channels, tested the usual things all cables tight and no issues on tv on other devices just v6 box.

5 REPLIES 5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Pixellated pictures on live TV are often the sign of a signal fault. If you've rebooted your box once, then there's likely a fault somewhere, so this will need VM to intervene.

First check the automated faults line for any existing issues in your area that could be the cause: 0800 5610061. If nothing's reported, assume VM don't know about your fault and ideally you'll need to call them.

150 from a VM phone, 0345 4541111 from any other phone - choose the options for "I have a fault with my TV service". Alternatively you can wait on here for staff to respond, which may take a day or so.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

SpacePhoenix
Fibre optic

If you've got another V6 box, does that box also suffer from the same issue? Does it also affect catch-up TV?

Fuzi0n
Joining in

its only on the one box no issues in area and i think the box is the issue tbf.

Fuzi0n
Joining in

hopefully an admin sees and helps me sort a engineer visit asap

Hi @Fuzi0n 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

I am sorry to hear of the TV picture issue. It does need a tech visit, I'll send you a PM now to book this in.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill