Menu
Haldens
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Transferring series links etc from old Tivo to V6 box

If I reboot my new V6 box will I then be able to get my series links etc transferred over from my old Tivo because the link supplied says success but after 30 mins nothing has been transferred and then when I click on the series link tab it says there is a problem, make sure it's connected to a power source which of course it is 'cos we're watching tv via it! What's going wrong?

0 Kudos
dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Transferring series links etc from old Tivo to V6 box

Transfering series links hasn't worked since March, it possibly won't ever work again as the boxes are being phased out for the new 360 box

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Haldens
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Transferring series links etc from old Tivo to V6 box

Thanks for letting me know. I have been very disappointed with my TiVo box for sometime hence them sending me a V6 but now they can't even get that right it has just helped me confirm that I will leave and get a freeview PVR instead. I already have a smart TV with all the apps I need, so it will save me over £60 a month. These big companies seem to have lost the plot and have become very complacent about customer care. They can't afford to in this day and age with so much competition for people's business. But thanks again for replying so promptly. Much appreciated.
0 Kudos