Menu
Rising star
Message 31 of 41
Flag for a moderator

Re: Transfer series links from deactivated Tivo box to new V6 box

Does anyone know if this is still an ongoing issue ?

I've just gone through the process and it says to wait 30 minutes, but although the 30 minutes have only just passed nothing is showing yet.

I see there is a fault recorded under reference number F008234240.  Did this get resolved as I see there is no update on here.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
Community elder
Message 32 of 41
Flag for a moderator

I don't think it was ever fixed.

==================================
VIVID 600 (690/44mb) in Area 31
0 Kudos
Rising star
Message 33 of 41
Flag for a moderator

Thanks ozsat.  That is annoying 😞

It would be great to know if there is any chance of it working, or whether I am wasting my time trying.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 34 of 41
Flag for a moderator

Still not working for me.
0 Kudos
On our wavelength
Message 35 of 41
Flag for a moderator

It's several months later and I'm in the same position - I've tried repeatedly to transfer my series links from my old (and working but now deactivated tivo) to the new V6 that was delivered yesterday.

Can any member of the public please let me know if they successfully got the transfer of series links to work using http://manage-virgintvgo.virginmedia.com/tivo/boxswap/ in the last few months or am I completely wasting my time and getting up hope?

Can anyone in virginmedia please give an update on ticket F008234240 - was there a resolution, if the ticket was closed can a new one please started or can you reopen the ticket.

I've tried running this on multiple browsers and different computers but each time get this same message

but nothing ever happens - no serieslinks are ever transferred

Any feedback would be appreciated

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 36 of 41
Flag for a moderator

Hi JennyCide, as you probably suspected it still isn't fixed.

Not sure why it takes months to get this working again, but there you go.

0 Kudos
On our wavelength
Message 37 of 41
Flag for a moderator

Today I can't even get to http://manage-virgintvgo.virginmedia.com/tivo/boxswap/ 

The optimistic side of me wants to believe that is because it's being worked on but the realistic side of me assumes it's just snafu.

Anyone from Virgin able to comment?  Or able to give an update on ticket F008234240 ?

0 Kudos
Community elder
Message 38 of 41
Flag for a moderator

Hi JennyCide,

This link is working for myself, however I already have a V6 so didn't click it all the way through customer/getyourtivo 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
On our wavelength
Message 39 of 41
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dave,

thanks for that but not sure of the relevance - the link I posted as not working is https://manage-virgintvgo.virginmedia.com/tivo/boxswap/ which is the site to manage your V6 and has a page to transfer settings/serieslink from the old tivo to the new V6.

Virgin claim to have this service but it doesn't seem to work and I would like a response from someone in Virgin with any update on the service

0 Kudos
Community elder
Message 40 of 41
Flag for a moderator

Hi again JennyCide,

I just glanced at the end of the url tivo/boxswap and put two and two together and made five, so apologies.

I've tried the link now using Chrome and Microsoft Edge and it didn't go anywhere.

I tried using Firefox and it worked, however I can't test if it's working as I only have V6 boxes.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos