Menu
rooeasom
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

To be announced showing

Have to be announced showing on BBC, ITV, Channel 4 and 5 and all derivatives of those channels.

All other channels okay - tried the power off for 30 seconds as suggested - any other options to try?

Thanks

Andy

0 Kudos
ozsat
Community elder
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: To be announced showing

Go into the help and network sections and perform a network connection.

I suspect you'll get an error to confirm the internet connecting is down between the V6 and the hub.

==================================
VIVID 600 (690/44mb) in Area 31
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

A non-updated EPG (TV Guide) is usually indicative of your box losing its internet connection and thus unable to connect to get updates.

You're using a V6 I presume, so how is it connected to your homehub, is it Ethernet or WiFi?

If you follow Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network, you're looking for 2 things:

In the top-right, the box shows the connection status and WiFi signal strength if appropriate. What does it report?

In the top-left, the (roughly) 6hourly update cycles are timestamped including reasons for failure if appropriate. What is reported?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
rooeasom
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

We have Ethernet  connection status shows last attempted 10:33 successful ran connect to media service now and seems to have sorted it

Thanks

Andy

0 Kudos