Menu
deejaycue
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

To Be Announced on screen

Hello,

We've got a V6 box and had a new hub sent through a couple of weeks ago. Everything has been fine then suddenly over the weekend our TV EPG is showing no titles and it just says 'To Be Announced'. I've checked the settings and all seems to be working fine, WIFI signal is good and TV is 100% connected to the WIFI. I've reset everything but still not cured it. Has anyone had this before and ideas to solve it ?

Thanks.

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: To Be Announced on screen

Your V6 gets its internet connection from your homehub - it's the internet that's used for OnDemand, streaming & EPG updates.

I'm not sure what settings you've checked, but if your hub has been changed and you're using WiFi for the connection between the 2, it sounds like you've not connected your V6 to the new hub's WiFi SSID.

Follow on your V6, Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network, and follow the on-screen prompts to find your new WiFi network and connect to it. Once reconnected, the V6 should reconnect and download EPG updates.. or you can "kick" it by using "Connect to Virgin Media services now" at the bottom of the screen.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
deejaycue
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

That worked so thanks very much for your help !

0 Kudos
Serena_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @deejaycue

Thank you for your post regarding this issue on your TV EPG, I'm glad to hear your problem has been resolved by @japitts

Thanks for keeping us updated on this,

Serena

0 Kudos