Menu
MarkR19
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TivoV6 flashing

My box keeps flashing and does not get past the starting up screen. I have another box in another room and this is working so not an Internet connection 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 flashing

You can try switching the V6 off at the mains for perhaps 10minutes to break the cycle.

If that fails (which, sadly, is likely but worth a shot), then a box that won't bootup has a fault.

Calling VM to report that fault is the quickest way - 150 (from a VM phone) or 0345 4541111 (from any other phone) and choose the "I have a fault with my TV service" options.

VM staff respond on here, but it may take a day or so.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TivoV6 flashing

Hi MarkR19,

Welcome to the Community Forums, thanks for your first post!

I'm sorry to hear you're having some trouble with your V6 box and that it won't start up. We'll most probably need to replace the box if it's failing to start up.

I've been able to locate your account and I have arranged an engineer visit for you - to view your appointment time slot, please sign into your My Virgin Media account or app and head over to your orders page. You can also reschedule the appointment from there if needed.

Do keep us posted with how the visit goes, and if you need anything else from here.

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos