Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tivo remote volume control

I have a Loewe TV + Tivo and am trying to get the Tivo remote to operate the volume & mute (also on/off so I dont have to select HDMI1 every time on the TV). I've followed instructions in the literature and online but nothing works. For example:

1. Via the Home / Help / programme remote / find make of TV / select OTHER – but when entering L (for Loewe) the Error/technical glitch code PR4/2 displays on screen (and I can't find this error code listed anywhere).

2. CLEAR + TV / double green flash / code 0999 / CHANNEL up = TV turns off but when I press OK there's no flashing light to indicate save and volume still doesnt work.

Please can anyone help? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Tivo remote volume control

Hi JLGBurleigh,

here is some code for you to try for the volume, follow the same process TV + CLEAR before every code and OK after every code then use the volume button after each 1 to see if it worked.

Loewe. 0001 0035 0049 0089 0101 0120 0152 0324 0391 0421 0612 0631 0645 0681 0046 0065 0144 0213

unfortunatly if none of these work then there isnt a code for your TV model.

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo remote volume control

Thank you for the clear instructions. I found one code which activated mute but not volume and then the next code activated both mute and volume so hurrah. I don't know whether that code will also activate the TV off function but will test it later to see if I can Virgin on again without having to select HMMI1 first. My Loewe TV was inherited with some strange timer settings which keep popping up and reactivating the TV so maybe I have to get back into Loewe to get rid of them. Anyway, thanks again.

0 Kudos