Menu
juliejac
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box keeps crashing!

To a Virgin Member.. 

I require a new Tivo box.

Since last year the box keeps crashing, turning itself off then it takes several hours for it to come back on and this is happening every couple of days.

get no error codes and have followed all the instructions online regarding resetting it without any success. 

It also has started to stutter / judder on playback of recordings.

I’ve tried calling but because of Covid19 your call centres are closed. 

How do I go about arranging a replacement?

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box keeps crashing!

@juliejac wrote:

I require a new Tivo box.

I’ve tried calling but because of Covid19 your call centres are closed. 

VM's call centres are not closed, far from it. They are extremely busy and have a few announcements that encourage you to solve your problem by others means if possible. But if your problem can't be solved online (which fault reporting can't be), the queues are open and agents are answering (some in call centres, many at home)

You can also try the text message service (07533 051809) which tends to respond after a day or so.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
juliejac
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box keeps crashing!

Im glad you can get though. I've been trying since last year to get though and ive just tried again as like normal the Tivo box has turned off for the 10 time this morning and when I rand 150 from my landline the lines dead, so how I am meant to get though to anyone? 

I thought Virgin would be better then sky but all I've hd for a year is trouble