Menu
shadowfax
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box cant see the other one

Ok, so one box in in the bedroom and the other downstairs next to the router. Initially there wasn't an issue, but now the bedroom one cant see the living room one. It could see it but said it couldn't connect, so I powered off, plug out. Now it cant see the living room one at all. Tried reconnecting to the wifi network, fine, that works, the box works fine as it should.

The living room box sees two other boxes, one called "master bedroom" and the other "bedroom". The one in the bedroom is called master bedroom. When you select either of them they have different addresses? on the right side.

Both boxes work fine on their own and I have access to all the various channels, both have fire sticks on them and again both work fine.

Got on the phone to Virgin and after 50 minutes gave up, so can anyone help on here

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box cant see the other one

Hi shadowfox,

try rebooting both boxes, so they are forced to look for each other.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
shadowfax
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box cant see the other one

Well, the downstairs one, the living room box, can see and access programmes recorded on the master bedroom box. I've tried unplugging the bedroom one and letting it reset, nope, no other boxes seem to exist. I tried the reset from the menu too, so no joy. Its connected to the wifi network ok

0 Kudos