Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Tivo V6 remote not working

Hi 

My Tivo V6 remote just won't work. I've replaced the batteries and gone through the Virgin recommended tests, without any improvement.

I've tried calling (several times) 150, going through all the options and put on hold, just to be eventually disconnected. 

(Please Virgin, have a simple online service where you can be messaged.)

That aside, please can I be sent a new TV V6 remote please?

Many thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo V6 remote not working

Hi Fry72,

Sorry to see you are having problems with your V6 remote.

You could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of new remote  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You could also try  the TV Faults option when dialling 150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111 againbut best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

When calling Faults you will go through a series of questions/tests, if that doesn't resolve the problem then call back around 10 minutes later and an agent should pick the phone up.

For now you could download the TV Control app and use that until you receive a replacement remote

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/tvgo-tvcontrol

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos