cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tivo Help

pauleyf1
Tuning in

Please help - totally frustrated that i am constantly unable to connect and view saved programs between my TIVO boxes.

Tried calling Tech Line - but totally fed up by the time I have waited for ages and then get the same questions, but no resolution . Virgin seems to translate as Frustration.com 😞    Is there anyone that can advise a procedure to follow please? Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What error codes are you getting when you try to muiltiroom stream?

And are you using TiVo (as per your post title) or V6 (as per the forum you've posted in)?

https://www.virginmedia.com/care/tv-fault/which-tv-box 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

roy247
Superstar

If you are having problems watching recordings between 2 V6 TiVo boxes then you need to run the connect to Virgin media services option on both boxes, sometimes it used to take a couple of goes, I think it is in the network settings, I have 360 so can't check as it doesn't have that option.

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @pauleyf1 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear about the issues you are experiencing with the TiVo

Have you been able to check on the above tips/questions from our very helpful community? Please do give us an update when you've managed to try the above tips and we can begin to investigate further if needs be

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs