Menu
EmmaTwizzy123
Settling in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tivo Box not connecting

Hi there,

We had a power cut and after turning back on WiFi is working again but the TV menu isn't appearing it keeps saying starting up then white light goes on as normal then goes red again and goes off, this keeps happening any ideas? 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo Box not connecting

First off - just to save any confusion - you've posted in the V6 section but referred to a TiVo. They're different boxes, which do you have? You can check here if you're not sure.

In short, any TV box that won't bootup has a fault. The quickest way to report that is to call (150 from a VM phone, or 0345 4541111 from any other phone), but VM staff respond on here if you don't mind waiting.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo Box not connecting

Hi @EmmaTwizzy123,

Welcome to the forums and many thanks for your recent post! 🙂 

Sorry to hear of the situation with your TV box following the power cut I can imagine that's very frustrating. I've been able to locate the account from the details you've registered to forums with and can see you've managed to get in touch with the faults team in the meantime to get a tech on the way. Glad this is getting resolved for you.

Feel free to drop back if you need any future assistance!

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos