Menu
nordog
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tivo Box My TV Tivo box is not working properly, even after shutting it off by disconnecting the power su

My TV Tivo box is not working properly, even after shutting it off by disconnecting the power supply, it flashes yellow cross lines & the sound goes off for a few seconds then a blank screen, worse than the Adverts. It has about 20gbs free, works for a few days then it starts this problem for a few days so off with the power switch & disconnect the power feed overnight, fine for a few hours if I'm lucky.   

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo Box My TV Tivo box is not working properly, even after shutting it off by disconnecting ...

Thank you for your post Nordog.

Can we please confirm if you've had any progress in your issue since your post? 

If not, could you please run through a reboot of both your Hub and your Tivo box? Please check all the cables are connected securely when you do so.

Let us know, Emily.

0 Kudos
nordog
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo Box My TV Tivo box is not working properly, even after shutting it off by disconnecting ...

Thank you Emily for your post, I'm tiered of turning it off and on, I can't remember how to reboot either unit as I don't do that every day. 

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Simply switch the Tivo box off, then on the back of your Hub you will see a pin sized hole where you can just hold a pin for a few seconds until the lights on the front change. Then check all the cables between the wall socket and the Tivo box are securely inserted with no visible damage and let us know how this goes.

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos