Menu
Andyg4536
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tivo 6 intermittent picture

I have bought a new medion tv and now the picture on the tv doesnt always come on. I have my picture set 2160 and 2160 pass through. If I flick on Netflix on my tv then go back to virgin there is no picture.  I have set my tv to panel display but it's still the same

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo 6 intermittent picture

Good Afternoon Andyg4536,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and I’m sorry for the time it’s taken to respond to your post.

Sorry to see you've been experiencing this issue with our services. Is this still ongoing or have you been able to speak to our team to resolve this since your post?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Andyg4536
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo 6 intermittent picture

Hi,thanks for getting back to me. No I haven't spoken to anyone. I've just put the original tv (4k sony) back in the living room with the  tivo box as this tv seems to be ok with it. I know its something to do with the switching of the resolution. I worked out as wel if I switch the tivo box on first the problem didn't happen on the 4k medion tv I bought. If i watched netflix via the tv app thoughand switched back to virgin I would get a blank screen. It's no big deal but I do think it's a quirk of the tivo box and the resolution. 

regards

Andy

0 Kudos