Menu
brightonjohn
Superfast
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TiVo6s have different menus

I have two TiVo6 boxes connected to the same AV amp and would expect them to look identical when viewed through their own HDMI connection to the AV Amp. However one of them includes options to show the full range of 9 options when you select 'my shows' on its remote control. The other one, again using it's own remote and it's own dedicated input on the AV amp shows only 4 options - All, Partially Watched, Other TiVo Boxes and Recordings. 

I repeat, this is not being viewed through the other box but through it's own dedicated AV input and using it's own remote control. 

Does anybody have the same setup and can verify this behaviour for me? 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TiVo6s have different menus

This is surely down to a difference in the settings you have chosen for My Shows display on each box.

Try pressing the green button when in My Shows and playing around with the left column settings.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

brightonjohn
Superfast
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo6s have different menus

@Ernie_C wrote:

This is surely down to a difference in the settings you have chosen for My Shows display on each box.

Try pressing the green button when in My Shows and playing around with the left column settings.

Wow - and I thought I had played with every option there was to play with on these things. Thanks so much for this and for the prompt reply. Brilliant!!!

0 Kudos