cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TiVo remote control

Mikey1209
Dialled in

Hi. My TiVo remote has stopped working. I've tried replacing batteries and resetting it but it still won't work. I have been on the help site to try to order a new one but every time it keeps saying it has encountered a technical issue and asks me to restart the order again. Could I order one through this group please. Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Just to cover the obvious, have you tried using a private browser window and/or different browsers completely?

If not, the forum staff should be along in a day or so. You can use the TV Control app on a mobile device as an interim measure, too.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I've tried chrome on my phone and edge on my pc still the same

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Mikey1209

Thanks for posting on our community forum

I am going to drop you a private message now to confirm some quick details, please keep an eye on your inbox.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Travis 

The remote arrived this morning but it's not the right one. Mine has forward backward play and search buttons under the wheel. The one that has been sent Is longer and only has forward backward and slow buttons under the wheel shaped buttons. Mine has the letters c174804 in the battery compartment.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Can you post photos please?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Mikey1209

Thank you for getting back in touch. 

The replacement remote for a TiVo can be different to the original provided with the box. This should still be compatible with the set top box but if you have any issues with the pairing, please do let us know and we will be happy to assist further.

Thank you 

Nat