Menu
Archly
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TiVo not working orange light on.

Recently had to keep restarting TiVo box to get it working but now totally stopped and orange light on. WiFi broadband working fine.

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo not working orange light on.

Hi Archly,

An amber (orange) light to the left of the Virgin Media logo (solid or blinking) means you don’t have full network connectivity.

To ensure your V6 is connected to the hub  go into Help & Settings > Settings > Network > Connect To The Virgin Media Service.

Make sure the test doesn't fail. After it has completed the test, perform a restart by going Help & Settings > Clear or Restart TiVo Box > Restart. 

If that all fails then you either need to wait for a Forum Staff member to pick up your post (can take a few days to a week) or contact TV Faults

Just send  a text with a description of TV Faults  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo not working orange light on.

If your box has failed, you need to call Virgin to report it.

150 from a VM phone, or 0345 4541111 from any other phone.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos