Menu
7870mummy
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

TiVo box

Hi 

This morning TiVo box got stuck on fast forward on on demand, had to reset the box, now has been stuck on welcome screen and is beeping a tune at me, still waiting for engineer to call from 8 am this morning 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box

You've posted in the V6 board but referred to a TiVo - not the end of the world, but which one is it? If you're not sure - check here 

Any box that won't bootup or is stuck in a restart cycle has a fault and that's best reported to VM by the usual methods.

150 (from a VM phone), or 0345 4541111 (from any other phone) - or wait on here (might be a day or so) for staff to respond. The confirmation of which box you have will certainly be useful if you take the latter option.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

7870mummy
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box

Sorry it's a V6 box I have reported it, an engineer is supposed to be ringing me back but I was told this at 8 am this morning

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 box

Personally.... I'd call back. That callback might happen, but this wouldn't be the first time it's not materialised.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
7870mummy
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the advice, but I have just got off the phone with them for the third time today and it's the same thing the job is still open and an engineer will call.

Its a real pain no TV and an incessant bleeping all day it's driving me crazy 🙈

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi @7870mummy,

Thank you for your posts and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your V6 box at the moment, and apologies for our delayed response. Is this issue still present or has it since been resolved? If it is ongoing, have you since been contacted by an engineer?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
7870mummy
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

All fixed now, an engineer came.out this morning and replaced the box .

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi @7870mummy,

Thank you for the update. I'm glad to hear that this has now been resolved. Apologies for any inconvenience that was caused in the interim.

If you need our help with anything in the future, please feel free to reach back out to us here on the forums.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos