Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TiVo box keeps rebooting, loads up guide, then distorted screen

4F57D6C6-507D-46DE-9267-AA3CC7D1E760.jpeg

F553F672-5F4E-49FA-B612-545BDB9423EF.jpeg

Hi there,

We have had Virgin for approximately 2 weeks now, service hasn’t been great but that’s a different story. We have 2 TV boxes, both been working completely fine, until 1 of them today started to reboot itself on its own. when it loads up to the TV guide the picture is fine, you then click a channel it’s opens up a very distorted/pixelated screen. The sound is fine, just no picture. Only happening on one box, Checked all connections. I’ll attach images. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box keeps rebooting, loads up guide, then distorted screen

Your box sounds decidely unwell. I'd recommend calling Virgin faults and reporting it. Probably needs replacing if it's rebooting.

150 from your VM phone, or 0345 4541111 from any other phone.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box keeps rebooting, loads up guide, then distorted screen

Hi JackSY1,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you have been having issues with your V6 box, I have tried to check things our end however haven't been able to locate your account with the details we have for you.

I will be more than happy to help, so I can access your account I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos