Menu
alexrwcarson
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TiVo box Error code S322

I'm trying to setup my V6 box and I keep getting stuck at the "installing Software" page as it won't verify and sends me a S322 error code. I've been on hold now for about 30 mins waiting for customer service. 

I've followed the onscreen instructions to unplug and restart about 5 times. Checked all connections. Internet is working perfectly. 

Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box Error code S322

If this is a new box, then have you activated the box yet? There is a dedicated number which usually allows you to do this without the need for an agent - 0800 9539500 with your box & account details to hand.

As a side issue, when you say your internet is ok, I presume you mean your VM home broadband is working on other devices? Are you using Ethernet or WiFi to connect your V6 to your homehub? - has it got past the "checking connection" stage?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
alexrwcarson
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box Error code S322

That number doesn't offer an option to activate the box - customer service got back to me and they're sending out an engineer.
0 Kudos