Menu
BalaR
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TiVo Stuck on welcome

TiVo V6 box stuck oscillating between welcome and starting up screens. Been 4 days. I’ve tried switching off, rebooting, resetting but not working. What is the solution? 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo Stuck on welcome

Is this a new box or one that has been fine until now? Check all the coax connections and ensure they are all in nice and securely at all connection points - pull them out and push them back in.

Try calling it in as a fault and see what they say - calling at 08.00 is the best time.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
BalaR
Just joined
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. Old box been in situ for a couple of years yes problem just this week, wires connections all tested. 

I can’t for the life of me seem to find the number to call, they keep directing on the website to using this forum first! 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It's 150 (VM Phone) or 0345 454 1111 or (any other phone)

Calling at 08.00 midweek -- is the best time - although people are still reporting getting through fine at other times with no long waits.

You can also text them on 07533 051809 include account name/number and what the issue is – replies may take a bit longer

A VM person should pick this up here and respond, but it can take several days.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos