cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TiVo Fitness App

Sstan
Joining in

Hello,  help needed please. I was looking through to see what fitness apps where available came across the Andreia Brazier one had a free trial then randomly scrolling through other classes, decided to come off it but on trying to get off the app must of clicked to purchase it. I have seen other users mention this and like others it didn’t ask for my pin just said I’d purchased it. I checked my purchases settings in help and settings and that is sent to ask before buying. But this wasn’t the case with this app. What I would like to know is is this a recurring monthly payment or a one off payment, if one off how long do I get it for and I don’t mind keeping, but if it’s every month I don’t want it. 

2 REPLIES 2

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Sstan,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear this. We've just replicated this and the app definitely asks for you to enter the PIN and it also displays clearly the charge should you enter it in. However, there shouldn't be a monthly recurring fee for this, just the one-off charge.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi, thanks for the reply. Glad to hear it won’t be a recurring charge but I definitely didn’t enter my pin if it had I would have known not to put it in as I didn’t want to buy it. I saw it said either trial and the price to buy above and decided to trial it and then when I tried to get off the app I must have clicked on buy by mistake and it said I had purchased the app. It didn’t say enter pin to buy or anything it just said I’d purchased it, it took me by surprise as I thought oh no I’ve gone and purchased it and didn’t want to so I went into my settings thinking I had them set to no pin for purchases as it went straight through but these are set to enter a pin so not sure what happened. I’ll leave well alone in future in case it happens again. Thanks.