Menu
markpatton2
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TiVo Box Issues

Hi

I’ve been experiencing issues with my V6 box. It seems that every day I am having to go through the set up of the box. I am faced with a message saying nearly all done. I then have to do a speed test and then have to choose my eco power setting. Can anyone explain why it would be doing this?

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 Box Issues

So when you first take your V6 out of standby each day, what happens?...

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
markpatton2
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I watch the tv fine no issues. The next day I have to go through the same setup process again. Speed test eco settings etc. I get the message “ok your almost done” or something. As if it’s going through a setup process

Thanks for the reply 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I'm not quite following - if you can "watch the TV no issues", then at what point is this setup routine happening?

Does it make any difference if you don't use - or alter - your power saving options?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
markpatton2
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The following day when I turn the TV on again it goes through the same setup process. It must be doing something overnight every night but it hasn’t always done this. The following day I can’t just turn the TiVo box on and watch I have to go through the setup process each time

Thanks

0 Kudos