Menu
Highlighted
Up to speed
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thumbs down

I wish there was a way to get rid of those thumbs up and down , I don't have suggestions on yet I still have to see those annoying icons every time I watch a programme iv recorded .

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Thumbs down

@kirk1690 wrote:

I wish there was a way to get rid of those thumbs up and down , I don't have suggestions on yet I still have to see those annoying icons every time I watch a programme iv recorded .

I am curious about this as I have never seen any thumbs icons when watching a recording from the V6 box.  If possible could you post some screenshots of what it is that you are seeing that is annoying you?

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Have to agree, not quite sure what you mean, do you just mean the icons displayed along with the program description before you actually start watching it? In which case does that really matter?

If you really want to get rid of them then you could give the program an appropriate number of the opposite thumb, which I think would remove them, i.e. if it's got a thumbs up, give it a single thumbs down to cancel it out.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Up to speed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Let's say you record the Simpsons just one episode ,every episode of the Simpsons from then on will have a thumbs up next to it on the TV guide because TiVo presumes you now like that show ,this is what's annoying not the actual recordings ..

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Up to speed
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes

0 Kudos