Menu
dudleygirl
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Thinking of leaving

After being a cable customer for years we had tivo when it first came out and after seeing my daughter's V6 box I thought I'd ask how much it would cost to have that instead. I was quoted £95 just to have the quickstart or something! Absolute rip off! Think I'm going to take our money elsewhere 🤬

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Thinking of leaving

VM do offer free upgrades to the V6 from time to time - last one ended in June I believe. But they are rare.

Your best bet is to call in and follow the thinking of leaving" prompts to get to the staff who can help you. What they should do is offer you a new package to include a V6 without any additional charges. It sometimes can actually be cheaper than what you are one particularly if you are out of contract and can leave with no penalties on 30 days notice.

This will be dependent on you agreeing to start a new 12/18mo contract though.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos