Menu
Davrob1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The Blacklist

Season 3 e7 onwards has changed to HD and UHD and I can't access it with my subscription. Why is this ?

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: The Blacklist

Taking S3 E8 as a test case, it's showing as available in SD, HD & UHD for me.

I'm on Maxit so see SD & HD as included, UHD as "subscribe to watch". Which TV package are you on?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Davrob1
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Japtis,

Thank you for the swift reply.

If I look at S3 E6 it has options for SD, HD and UHD. When I go to S3 E7 it has changed to HD and UHD only. It seems strange that SD has been removed during a series.  My package only has a few SKY channels and none of them are in HD

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Nope, I'm seeing SD, HD & UHD for all of these. There may be some subtle differences depending how you navigate around the TiVo/V6 menus, but the assets that are listed should be the same regardless.

In any case, I think your issue may be something else. These episodes are available as boxsets, which are only included on Maxit/XL/-Full-House bundles.

From the sounds of it, you're on a lower package and so will only get "CatchUp" content and not boxsets.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Davrob1,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

Access to certain TV content would be dependent on the TV package that you currently subscribe to. For example, you can check our Channel Guide to see what channels are included in each respective package.

If you're unsure as to what TV package you're on, you can check at any time by logging into you My Virgin Media account online.

Are you able to watch the content that you're looking to view?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Davrob1
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Japitts

Once again thanks for the reply. I an on the Mix package, so not high in the pecking order.  Understand what you are saying but, as I said in my last post,  can't understand how I would lose access part way through a season - thought it would be 'all or nothing '. Have to rethink other ways of watching this. Thanks for all your help. 

0 Kudos