Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

The 100 season six episode two

It's been two days - at the time of writing - since the 100 season six episode two was on E4. Why isn't it on the catch up yet? Is it going to appear at all?  

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: The 100 season six episode two

It ids available on the E4 webpage, so not sure why it isn't on catchup yet.  I've been waiting for days!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

does anyone know why season 6 recordings are vanishing weekly,only being left with previous 4 episodes at a time,was going to binge watch the whole season

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Sometimes they leave whole seasons on there, sometimes they just leave the most recent episodes. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to it. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

The reason for this is simple.

For new, currently broadcasting series, episodes available are in Catch Up which has, generally, a 30 day availability, hence 4 episodes available for a weekly program.

I, personally, can see no benefit on relying on on demand and always record. Recordings effectively last a long, long time.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I have it set on a series link and i did have 1-7 then suddenly they started to vanish as new episodes were released.everytime a new one came out an old one just disappeared  from my shows

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

That would suggest you weren’t actually recording them but relying on a series link set to recordings and streaming which you set up after the series started, back in the beginning of September.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Just checked and says recordings only in series link options.its strange how i had 1-7 before then they vanished 1 by 1 weekly but now only have 10-13.  Also strange that amazon prime have the season to buy. Which i noticed about same time my recordings started to disappear???

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

That would suggest, if you didn’t delete them, that there is a limit on the series link of the number of recordings to keep in that series.

Use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Its set at 25 recordings.im wondering if its because amazon have bought viewing rights and C4 arent letting virgin keep them.its never happened before

0 Kudos