cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The 100 Series 7 on 4 Music

RazziB
On our wavelength

Is anyone else getting frustrated wondering whether or not the final series of The 100 is actually going to be shown?

Around 4 or 5 weeks ago I notice that episodes 1 and 2 were going to be shown on the Friday night from 11pm, so I set a series link. I noticed that further episodes did not appear in the guide, and I didn't watch the recordings until a couple of weeks later - but it wasn't The 100, it was just some tripey music program.

Very disappointing.

Nothing further happened until episodes 1 and 2 were once again scheduled for last Friday 5th November at 23:00 and 00:00, and the series link was going to record them.

But then by the Friday evening they had disappeared, replaced by some other program. Again!

Then they reappeared for next week, to be shown 1 episode per night at 23:00 from Monday.

I thought 'that's more like it' as it seemed to be a more realistic schedule, one episode per night like a lot of other programs.

Except ... they have now disappeared from the schedule and recordings, like the others, the program on 4 Music at that time is now Friday Night Dinner!

What on Earth is going on ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

cje85
Trouble shooter

Due to the fire at Red Bee Media 4Music has been running on a reduced service for the last 6 weeks and has only just started to show real programmes again.

The 100 will now be shown on E4, starting Saturday 27th November at 03.25am.  

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

cje85
Trouble shooter

Due to the fire at Red Bee Media 4Music has been running on a reduced service for the last 6 weeks and has only just started to show real programmes again.

The 100 will now be shown on E4, starting Saturday 27th November at 03.25am.  

RazziB
On our wavelength

Thanks for that cje85 - very informative! And I had no idea about the fire or any issues they have been having.