Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Terrible service

My tv channels have not been available for weeks despite having reported the fault a number of times and now complained - can anyone assist with telling me how to contact someone at virgin to assist - I am going round in circles - since I have complained I now appear to be left on the phone for a ridiculous amount of time ( hoping this is just me being suspicious)

Whoever is monitoring at virgin can you please assist urgently - I do not jest when I say I have had no channels for weeks. I have been told it would be resolved by a certain date several times - these have all came and gone.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Terrible service

When you say "channels are not available", can you elaborate?

Are you getting error messages on some channels? Are they greyed out in your EPG? And are there any channels in particular?

This is primarily a community forum, VM staff do respond but their response time is presently around a week.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Appalling Service from Virgin

Has anyone else had appalling customer service from Virgin?

My TV Channels have not been working for weeks and no one seems particularly interested at Virgin in resolving.

I have asked for them to keep me updated / explain the fault and no one has made any contact whatsoever.

Lockdown could be so much better if we had some tv channels to watch - ridiculous.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Appalling Service from Virgin

@VM90 wrote:

My TV Channels have not been working for weeks and no one seems particularly interested at Virgin in resolving.

I have asked for them to keep me updated / explain the fault and no one has made any contact whatsoever.

I'm presuming from this, that you've spoken to a faults agent, they advised you there was an existing fault and you've heard nothing more since?

If so - try calling 0800 5610061 which lists all known faults in your local area. If nothing's listed, and you still have issues, you need to report it again.

If I've misunderstood your circumstances, please correct me 🙂

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos