Menu
arryonder
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Television channels pixilating - terrible service

My television channels are pixilating and I can speak to anyone to report it as Virgin's call centres are closed.  How do I report it and get a resolution.  Shocking customer service as usual.

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Television channels pixilating - terrible service

Hi arryonder,

Have you checked that all connections are tight?

You could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of TV Faults to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

The phone lines are still operating. You can also call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 2 (Faultsbut best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
arryonder
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Pixelation issues - can't get through to anyone - furious

unwatchable television.  Can't get through to virgin to report the fault - so unhelpful and frustrating.  Tried virtual chat, texting and tweeting - nothing.  Appalled at this service for nearly £100 per month!

0 Kudos
SCA1972
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelation issues - can't get through to anyone - furious

@arryonder Please don't create multiple threads for the same issue, it doesn't get your issue resolved any quicker and is against the forum rules.  I have merged your threads.

If none of the other VM support channels are working for you then someone from the forum team should be able to help you, but they could take a few days to get to this thread, especially on a bank holiday weekend.

My setup: V6 TV box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

arryonder
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Television channels pixilating - terrible service

All the connections are in. Have turned it on and off again a few times.  The phone lines aren't working at all.  Earlier it said the call centres are closed and at 9:30pm it said they were just closed.   I will try and text, but am not holding out much hope.  To be honest, I do expect virgin to do more to provide a service in light of the pandemic, but do feel for those affected in countries where the call centres are situation and who may be suffering more than a dodgy television service.  I will still be expecting Virgin to make my lack of service up to me.  Did I say I expect Virgin to do more!

0 Kudos
arryonder
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Apologies, I thought I'd got it wrong the first time! Thanks for combining

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hello arryonder

Thanks for your post 
Sorry to hear about the issue you are having with the Tv Service 

As we stand nowe is this still an issue?

If so, I will send you a private message to get account details so

If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the post Arryonder.

How are your services today? Have you been in touch with the team since your post? 

Let us know, Emily.

0 Kudos