Menu
nickij1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV v6 remote works intermittently

My TV V6 remote has recently stopped working intermittendly, I have changed the batteries and tried repairing, the light is flashing on the box everytime I press a remote button but I have to press each button a few times before the box responds. Very annoying! Any advice?

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV v6 remote works intermittently

Hi nickij1,

If you've changed abtteried and repaired the remote it sounds like you need to contact faults to order a new remote.

You can contact them by dialling 150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

You could also try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of new remote  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

For now you could download the TV Control app and use that until you receive a replacement remote

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/tvgo-tvcontrol

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
nickij1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Dave, tried calling 150 and after selecting various option get told the faults line is closed due to COVID. I've tried emailing but no answer yet.

0 Kudos
nickij1
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Does anyone know how I can get in touch with someone from Virgin Media. I have been on hold on the phone for 45minutes, there is no option to email so I have no idea how to get in touch with someone! Can anyone help? Does Virgin Media look in this site? Thanks

0 Kudos