Menu
potter
Tuning in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

TV stuck on Welcome Screen - then shows white blocked arrow pointing downwards then defaults back to

Hi,

Since last night TV is stuck on Welcome Screen - then shows white blocked arrow pointing downwards then defaults back to welcome screen.

Turned out using rocker switch behind on box and also turned off at mains plug also tired holding the + and restart buttons then switching box back on but nothing working.

Internet fine and I can access Netflix etc so definitely the V6 box

Looking for help and suggestions please

Many thanks

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV stuck on Welcome Screen - then shows white blocked arrow pointing downwards then defaults ...

Thanks for posting potter and I am sorry to hear you're having issues with your TV service.

Can I ask are you a multi-room user, or single box?  If so are you only having this issue on the one box?

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
potter
Tuning in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV stuck on Welcome Screen - then shows white blocked arrow pointing downwards then defaults ...

Hi Lee

Thanks for reply.  Just the one single box in the home

Regards

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for confirming this potter.

I am sorry with the inconvenience this is causing you.  To enable me to look into this further for you, I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the screen.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
potter
Tuning in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi just checking if you got my reply in private messages as not used that function before and not sure
0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi potter

They have not yet reached me 🙂

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
potter
Tuning in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Okay silly question but in the box below your message it read reply so I typed in the details there but theres no send or submit button - can you advise

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

There should be an option in red that says 'reply' 🙂

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
potter
Tuning in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Nope defo nothing like that - help 🙂
0 Kudos
potter
Tuning in
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

tried it on my mobile and it gave me the red rely submit so fingers crossed reply send
0 Kudos