Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

TV stuck on 33%

Hiya,

New Virgin customer here (had it 8 days so far), our TV started going haywire about half an hour ago, just really glitchy, jumpy screen, no proper sound etc, apparently Virgin is playing up for people in our area.

I turned the plug off and on and now the TV channels load to about 33% and get stuck, when the area is back up and running again am I going to get my channels back or has it buggered up my box now?

I've got something I really want to watch in about 1 hour 45 minutes, is this likely to get solved any time soon? Not a particularly great start as we now have 0 channels, at least on BT if their service was down the usual terrestrial channels still worked  🤔🤔🤔

Jim.

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV stuck on 33%

Same here - from 15:10 onwards, just as Ireland were about to miss a kick. (Not a new customer)

Got broadband and phone still.

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Same issue in Wimbledon and Virgin Lines all down. Can someone clear up what’s happening?! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yup Broadband still works. TV not doing anything, how annoying. A fella I know in Bournemouth said his is down too.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Settling in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

We are stuck here as well .......... phoned Virgin and they ran a test and told me nothing was wrong!! Really Virgin? Have been told telephonically by a recording that someone will deal with my query......that was 48 minutes ago.

Rubbish service.....

🤯🤯🤬🤬🤬🤬

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bucks13, thanks for your post - sorry for the delayed response, and any problems you've had with the TV service.

I wasn't able to find your account using your forum details, so I'm unsure if this is something you still need assistance with. Please let us know if you're still experiencing problems and we'll investigate further.

Tom 

0 Kudos