cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV pixilation

Stevep7
Joining in
  • Noticed pixilation getting gradually worse over the last few days. I am now trying to watch a channel 4 recording and it’s unwatchable. Picture and sound breaking up constantly. Seems to be worse on recorded shows. Have checked all connections and rebooted the cable box and tv to no avail. I am in the Huddersfield area showing no problems with tv. I have a video showing the problem but can’t attach it.
2 REPLIES 2

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Stevep7, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us again via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you were having an issue with pixellation on your TV service. Checking things this end, all is looking good with the V6 box itself. All levels are where they need to be and there is no area fault affecting you. 

Please give the V6 a little refresh by rebooting the box. If you continue to have the same pixellation issues, pop back and let us know so we can help further. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Kath

thanks for your response. I totally unplugged the box from everything, waited half an hour then replugged everything back in and it seems ok for now.

thanks