Menu
Lucite042014
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

TV pixelating

I have followed all of the guidance: switch power off, check and tighten all cable connections, move cables to other ports on tv. No improvement.

0 Kudos
Lucite042014
Tuning in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

T v pixelating

I have followed all of the guidance: switch power off, check and tighten all cable connections, move cables to other ports on tv. No improvement.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV pixelating

Firstly please don't create multiple posts on the same issue, it can lead to confusion with replies - I've merged the threads for you.

Pixelating pictures, assuming you've rebooted your box once, is typically a symptom of signal faults. Whether that's a cabling fault or a box issue, is something only VM can determine.

You need to call TV Faults on 150 (or 0345 4541111 from any other phone) to report this, in the meantime are there any specific channels that are affected? This may help ID what's causing the issue.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Lucite042014
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

TV Pixelating

We have an issue with the tv Pixelating.

I have: carried out the reset process, checked/secured all the connections, changed cable ports. These have not resolved the problem. Please can anyone advise if there is anything else that I can try to resolve this problem?

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Pixelating

Hi Lucite042014

Please check the advice given to you received when your other threads were merged together Virgin-TV-V6/TV-pixelating 

Firstly please don't create multiple posts on the same issue, it can lead to confusion with replies - I've merged the threads for you.

Pixelating pictures, assuming you've rebooted your box once, is typically a symptom of signal faults. Whether that's a cabling fault or a box issue, is something only VM can determine.

You need to call TV Faults on 150 (or 0345 4541111 from any other phone) to report this, in the meantime are there any specific channels that are affected? This may help ID what's causing the issue.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: T v pixelating

Hi Lucite042014,

Thank you for that. I'm very sorry to hear about the issue with the Tv services. 

What I will do is private message you so I can look into this. 

^Martin

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: T v pixelating

@Lucite042014@Martin_N  (VM Forum staff) has sent you a PM (private message) to progress your fault. Please don't create further duplicate posts, it can lead to different people replying in different threads, which confuses everyone.

In the top-right of your forum screen, there will be an envelope symbol, it should have a number next to it signifying a private message. The contents should hopefully be of assistance, if you're not able to call 150 for whatever reason.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks