Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

TV package not updated

Yesterday around lunch time I upgraded my TV package through the live chat option.

I am pleased with the deal I signed up to however over 24 hours later the TV channels have not updated so I am paying more for services that I am not receiving.

I have tried all the usual fixes (e.g. turning the TV off, turning both the TV and the router off) but still no success.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV package not updated

You should call in and check, they can sometimes mistype a digit when making changes !

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Which options am I best selecting? Historically I've had to call 2 or 3 times until ive got a clear answer

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi CalzyHKR,

I do apologise for any delay in applying your package upgrade. Thank you for reaching out with your concerns.

Have you been able to resolve this issue since your tweet?

If not, I'd like you to try manually connecting to the network by following these steps: press Home on your remote > select Help & Settings > select Settings > select Network > select Connect to the Virgin Media Service now.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

All sorted after several calls, thank you though. Enjoying my new services.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi CalzyHKR,

Brilliant, thank you for letting us know that this has been sorted. I'm glad you're enjoying your new package 🙂

Enjoy your weekend,

Rachael

0 Kudos