Menu
jacobite
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TV out PO9 area

Spoiler
    No TV reception just snow. Virgin working on it yesterday 19 Aug. Got working yesterday evening. Now not working again nothing on Virgins site, their test doesn't work and unable to get through to Virgin. Does anyone know what's happening??
0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV out PO9 area

Hi jacobite,

Have you tried the free  Service Status number  0800 561 0061 ?   This often gives details of more local issues down to postcode level.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I don't work for Virgin Media.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge. Learn more

Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules
0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi jacobite,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry to hear about the issue you're having with your Tv service. 

I have been able to locate your account on our side and I am unable to see anything currently being reported that could be affecting this. 

Can you confirm if you're continuing to have issues with this service?

^Martin

0 Kudos
jacobite
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Martin box came back on later on and updated itself, for better UHD apparently, it also meant my tv knew the box was a virgin box now instead of a bt one.

Picture quality does seem better shame Virgin didn't bother telling me they were doing it.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi jacobite,

Thanks for reaching back out and for the update, glad to hear you TV has now come back on, and that the quality has improved, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos