Menu
Trix34
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV not playing NBA tv when iPad connected via HDMI source

Any suggestions. Just had virgin installed V6 box. Prior to this had BT tv. Before, I would watch nba tv on my tv by connecting iPad to tv with HDMI cable. Since Virgin installed, when I try this cabled connection, I get the audio from the nba tv but the picture freezes. Any way around this? I tried powering off the V6 box but made no difference.

Thanks

0 Kudos
dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TV not playing NBA tv when iPad connected via HDMI source

unfortunatly Virgin do not allow this, portable device only. no connecting to a TV

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

If you are watching the online version with a full season pass via your iPad this has nothing to do with the TV box you have connected. You are viewing the stream via the internet from your device & feeding it directly to the TV. Have you tried another HDMI lead?

VM BB TV Landline PAYG mobile. Freeview/Freesat HD, Tesco Mobile. Customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Roger_Gooner
Legend
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

If you are a sports fan have you considered subscribing to Sky Sports? The NBA matches are broadcast on Sky Sports Arena in both SD and HD.

--
Hub 3.0, TP-Link Archer C8, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, V6
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM Broadband Connection
0 Kudos