Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV glitches when watching live programs.

I have tried reconnecting cable and a new HDMI but makes no difference. I am new virgin customer

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV glitches when watching live programs.

Hi Nitnat247

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting 🙂 

We are sorry for the delay in response and the issue with the TV service. 

When you are are experiencing the glitch, is this happening on certain channels and are they standard or HD?

Is the screen freezing at all?

Nat
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I'm having the same issues, screen freezes on SD and HD channels, can't operate the V6 box. Frankly finding the service quite useless at the moment. System tests show everything OK but it's obviously not! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nat,

It happens on all channels but not when watching Netflix and Amazon Prime. The screen does not freeze, I think it may have to do with the connection at the wall socket as you push it in, it is loose in side, it is like you are pushing it in and whatever is in the box moves up, so it feels like it is not connecting properly. the wall socket is very old was installed before I moved here and that was 16 years ago.

I hope you can help as it is becoming very frustrating and it is very hard trying to phone Virgin with COVID restrictions in place at the moment. It is not the service I expected from Virgin when I signed up.

Thanks

0 Kudos