Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

TV channel upgrade

Hi last night I upgraded from fun tv to XL tv for only 50p which I was really impressed with because when I wanted to leave the gent I spoke to on the phone changed my package at a cheaper price, which I was grateful for and assured I’d still receive HD channels like sky one HD etc. He lied to me so I did the upgrade late last night. I got an email to confirm my package choice but my channels have still to switch back on. How long does it normally take for the upgrade of channels to happen please?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV channel upgrade

If it was anything other than when you were actually on the phone, you are looking at 24 to 48 hours for the channels to appear, as the change is a maunal process within customer services.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bigter86,

Thanks for your post.

Very sorry to hear about the confusion over the change of package. I'm glad to hear you were able to sort out your package when you called back.

With regards to your channels, these can take upto 24hrs to become active after the change has been requested. If you are still unable to view these channels after the 24hr period, please let us know and we will be more than happy to help. 

Thanks

Lindsey_C

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi I have still yet to get my channels back. My order ref:WS6099948 and was placed on Tuesday 30th April. Could you please look into this for me? Many thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bigter86, 

This should be all up and running for you now, let me know if there is still an issue and I'll take a closer look 🙂

Kind regards, 

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It’s now all sorted. Thank you for your help 🤗

0 Kudos